Due to continued growth we are looking for a Sports Therapist to join our busy multi discipline health clinic. You will work alongside Physiotherapists, Chiropodists, Counsellors, Dietitians, Massage Therapists and Personal Trainers.
As a Sports Therapist, you will be responsible for providing a quality assessment, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment, advice and massage to patients.
- To assess and diagnose injuries
- Deliver personalised treatment plans to maximise movement and physical independence
- Implement rehabilitation programmes
- Teach patients how to reduce pain manage chronic injuries
- Work within a multidisciplinary team in the clinic
- To manage all tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Set high standards of self and others
We are looking for like-minded individuals are willing to put in as much as they take out. There are options for this role to be as an employee or as self employed. A fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual.
- BSc in Sports Therapy or equivalent
- A member (or willing to become one) of the Society of Sports Therapist (SST)
- Massage Therapy
- Dry Needling
Salary: £20.00-£40.00 per hour
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org