Pilates is a complete exercise method developed by Joseph Pilates. It is a mind and body centering technique that emphasises the importance of beginning movement from your core muscles.
Each session will build on your core stability, challenging you with strength, mobility and stretching exercises.
Due to its low, controlled approach, the results are longer term; pilates is especially recommended by medical specialists for those with back problems.
Benefits of Pilates:
- Improved posture
- Improved core strength
- Aids relaxation
- Relieves stress and tension
- Improves co-ordination
- Rebalances body and brings into correct alignment
- Prevents recurrence of back pain
- Stretches and strengthens to gain muscle balance and prevent injuries
- Helps reshape the body to become longer, leaner and more toned
We currently run morning and evening classes:
- · Monday 7.15-8.15pm 8.30-9.30pm
- · Tuesday 11am
- · Wednesday 6-7pm 7.15-8.15pm 8.30-9.30pm
- . Thursday 8-9pm (68-70 Newry Street, Banbridge –
- · Saturday 9.30am