Massage Therapist Position
We are a health professional clinic operating from our treatment and rehabilitation facility at 51 Belfast Road, Dollingstown, Lurgan, Co. Armagh. We have a wealth of experience with each health professional being chartered and HPC registered.
Our goal is to help your body function at its optimum level whether that be at work, on the playing field, recovering from surgery or just going about your day-to-day life.
Due to continued growth we are looking for a part-time Massage Therapist to join our our busy clinic. The ideal candidate will have a passion for massage therapy, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to create a relaxing atmosphere for clients.
- Have knowledge of massage techniques and modalities.
- Perform massage therapy treatments in accordance with established protocols.
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment for clients.
- Maintain accurate records of treatments and client information.
- Educate clients on the benefits of massage therapy.
- Follow proper sanitation and hygiene protocols.
- Fully qualified and registered Massage Therapist
- Member (or willing to become one) of the Sports Therapy Organisation (STO)
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
Salary: £20.00-£30.00 per hour
To apply email your CV to email@example.com