Welcome to Personal Training at Active Therapy Clinic.
A personal trainer (PT) is a certified individual who has the knowledge, skills and abilities to design safe and effective exercise programmes.
Our PT will help you to achieve health and fitness goals, such as fat loss, muscle gain, improved sports performance and various other aims, by delivering a safe and effective workout programme, and providing guidance, support, and motivation.
Situated behind our main clinic, is our brand new sports clinic with private, newly refurbished gym where you can enjoy one on one personal training, couple personal training, Pilates and strength and conditioning training. We want to help you looking and feeling you very best!
Our personal training provides expert coaching and analysis. Weekly check-ins and program progression. Workout sessions can be planned to follow outside of sessions. We carry out pre-session body movement breakdown to identify any red flags or incorrect movement patterns.
Personal Training sessions are available for 30 min or 60 mins. You can book one on one or couple sessions. We also offer packages if you wish to commit to 6 sessions and avail of the discount. Book by clicking here.
Pilates concentrates on strengthening the body with an emphasis on core strength. This helps to improve general fitness and overall well-being. Pilates concentrates on posture, balance and flexibility.
We offer one on one Pilates sessions as well as well as semi private classes. Find out more by clicking here.
Strength and Conditioning
General Strength training and cardio with enjoyable and challenging workouts in our Relentless Series Semi Private group session (max 4 per class.) Improve cardiovascular health and improve your overall fitness and wellness.
You can also book in for a one to one strength and conditioning session.
Neil Cully – Personal Trainer
Neil has gained a bachelor’s degree in Sport and Exercise Science in Jordanstown, University of Ulster in 2016. He holds qualifications in Level 2 fitness instructing & Level 3 in personal training. Neil has gained great experience, coaching, guidance and programming from successfully completing qualifications in level 1 & 2 weightlifting & strength with conditioning. From a sporting background himself, Neil has spent many years playing rugby, football and many other sports,
Neil enjoys Pilates and has completed his Pilates instructor training.
Neil says “My aim is to have a positive impact in every person’s life. It doesn’t matter what your previous exercise history has been or what your current exercise plan is, I can guarantee that I will be able to help & aid you accomplish great success in gaining better health, improved fitness and enjoy the journey getting there.”
Why use a PT?
- Learn the correct form: A Personal Trainer will guide you on how to perform exercises correctly and safely, making sure you target the right muscles while preventing injuries.
- Knowledge and experience: Personal Trainers have a huge wealth of knowledge on everything from the human anatomy to the best training methods, helping you to carry out the most effective workout.
- Motivation: Personal Trainers are passionate and supportive, but they’ll also challenge and motivate you to push yourself further. It is much easier to break through a plateau or smash personal bests when working with a PT!
- Accountability: Having a Personal Trainer keeps you accountable on your health and fitness journey, so you can reach your goals quicker.
- Getting an individual training programme: There is no one size fits all when it comes to fitness. Personal Trainers will create a tailored training programme to suit your needs, abilities and goals, making sure it is challenging but achievable.