Physiotherapy relieves pain, optimises physical function, and ultimately improves performance.
While it is more common for people to seek physiotherapy when they are injured or in pain, physiotherapists can also help with preventing injury by identifying underlying physical deficits. If you address these you can reduce your risk of injury in the future, particularly if you are about to take up a new sport or type of exercise.
If you have any pain or injury, whether from sitting at your desk too much or sport injury, or even if you just want to improve your physical condition and performance, we are here to help you.
Our clinic is a comfortable, private, professional setting using the most advanced treatment methods, equipment and technologies.
- Professional InterX ® Therapy
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (EWST)
- Dry needling
- Kinesio taping
- Biomechanical analysis
- Massage – various techniques
- Rehabilitation programmes (Including Pre & Post Surgery)
- Trigger Point Release Therapy
- MET (Muscle Energy Techniques)
- Core stability, postural and ergonomical re-education
- Gym Facility for assessment, rehabilitation and also video gait anaylsis capabilities
Problems frequently helped through physiotherapy include:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Sciatica and disc problems
- Sprains and strains
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Sports injuries / soft tissue injuries
- Rehabilitation post surgery eg joint replacements / spinal surgery, fractures
- Specific conditions e.g. tennis and golfers elbow, frozen shoulder, plantar fasciitis, runners knee